– Batch number (week of loading)
– Number of unloaded container
( Cargo consignment note, vehicle number, trailer number).
Accounting of unloading type
– Container from customs, movement between branches, car from customs
-Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Grapefruit, Pomelo, Mix (Banana).
– Information about the arrived car and drivers
-Photo-fixation of the car that delivered the goods.
– Data of the sender’s country, Warehouse of the sender
– Information about the container composition
– Fixing the number and seal type
– Fixing the presence, number and temperature sensor type
– Presence of other transportation conditions
– Photo-fixation of parameters
– Information about the persons responsible for unloading.
– Information about the survey company and the data of the surveyor in charge.
Measurement for classification
– Measurement of pallets
– Measurement of boxes (5 boxes / pallet).
– Inspection for classification
Indication of the grade during the inspection of each box.
Formation of talmanki.
Based on the inspections, tables are generated for analytics in terms of quality for the unloaded goods.
SELECTION – we weigh 5 boxes of pallets, sort out for defects (rot and non-commodity appearance – that we will not be able to sell). % of defects in the measurement is calculated by the formula: weight of defects from 5 boxes / (gross weight of 5 boxes – weight of containers * 5) * 100%. Rejects all pallets indicating its number. Photograph the reject weight from each pallet. In the end, the total weight of the entire defects.
We enter the data on the rejected pallets in the talmanka.
Document CB 1C
“Container unloading act”
All the data recorded in the mobile application after the end of unloading is sent to the main database 1C (UPP)
The unloading act document is available for viewing and editing in 1C. With data tables and photo materials of the unloading process.
– Based on the data of the document, you can generate ready-made reports.
MOBILE APP FOR CAFE RESTAURANT